Monday, August 12, 2013

Bright side


Okay so there's not a whole lot of bright side things about a bad back. However, I have found a few.

1. People come to me. I don't go out and visit a whole lot because the car ride alone may cause issues. So my friends and family do most of the driving and come see me :) I don't ever want to take advantage of this so when I am feeling good I go see people. But it is nice when people just show up on my door to say hi.
2. I get my bags carried. My nephews bless their little hearts carry EVERYTHING for me. It's amazing what cooking for boys can get you!
3. I have fancy toes. I know how to use them to pick up all kinds of things off the floor, pretty fancy if you ask me.
4. I'm never behind on my shows anymore. When I am having a rough day I get to lay in bed and catch up on all my shows, awesome!
5. I can do the longest plank ever. Due to physical therapy I could plank all day....okay maybe not all day but I can do it for a really long time.

Lastly, I think you realize the love you have for those around you. It may not be easily recognized otherwise but you really understand the folks around you that love you through thick and thin. Love is hard to show when your hurting. But it's a beautiful thing to know there's still an unconditional love you can give and recieve.
Well that's all for tonight ladies and gents, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment