Monday, September 23, 2013

At least I can walk....


There are many with this issue that can not walk. I was there for a short period of time. I would never wish that on anyone! I mean holy crap my husband fed me Wendy's and Oreos! My husband is pretty amazing. But for real that was my diet. He wheeled in the computer and made sure I had a phone, remote and all the food from the menu. Yesterday I walked around downtown I thought how lucky am I? Even though I was uncomfortable and in slight agony I could still do it. A little slower than most but still moving along. Now I wake up today and I'm completely stiff. Okay just a little stiff and I'm supposed to go pick tomatoes with my grandma. Yikes.
On a side note my memory is shot! Holy crapola! So the other day a coworker listed off to me things I said but I don't remember ever saying any of it. It was in so much detail! I mean it was all true but it was stuff even I forgot about. Yowza! I mean people could really fuck with me if they knew only letting few days go by would give me short term Alzheimer's.
well gotta call the grams.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this inspiring blog. I have had DDD for about 15 years but never had serious pain until last month. The sciatica is disabling. How old are you? I'm 46.
    Lisa-lisamr17@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I will def email you. I am 32! Yikes I haven't said my age since my birthday lol!

      Delete