Monday, September 9, 2013

Feeling a bit down



So due to some of my medications side effects I've recently been getting some migraines. The migraines are like once a month so not too often however they do effect work. This last time I had one I had to call off work. Which in one of my posts I explain a point system most companies use. Well I believe that my points are up. Currently I'm waiting for a call from my boss. Basically I have no points left and I'm pretty sure they are going to let me go. I'm not sure if its worth a fight to claim FMLA or ADA. So now I'm feeling a bit down. I really did not realize what was going on with my attendance points. I hadn't had it laid out for me to know exactly what I had or didn't have.
I mean silver lining is the day I came back from medical leave or at least the first month everyone was happy to see me...after that no one really cared too much. I have only had one person that has been a constant friend like coworker. My "team" never includes me in anything and all but one coworker forgot my birthday. Even though it is on our individual calendars. So it's not like it was a super awesome place to work. It just seems like before I left everyone was awesome and loved me...that's just been depressing lately at work to come into this type of environment. Also, because I work a smaller shift than normal....I am scheduled at the busiest time of the day which is ridiculous. The number one reason I stay is for my insurance. I need my insurance in order to survive with this ill disease. Ah well I suppose that's enough venting and moping for one afternoon. If I don't get a call I guess I'll be going in on Wednesday to get fired 😞

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment