Monday, April 22, 2013

Yay! I did not have a panic attack!


But I took valium on the way to work just in case. I was so scared to go back to work. But it went really well. I did also end up taking a norco half way through on my first day. So, pills were necessary however I did make it! Basically all I did was unpack my old desk and talk to everyone I haven't seen in forever. It felt really nice I felt so welcome. Everyone was happy to see me as far as I could tell. You know there are people you work with and you just aren't sure if they are sincere or fake? Well, like I said as far as I could tell everyone was happy to see me. :) That sure brightens your day when people smile when they see you rather than grunt hello.
I did sit with someone for a while and go over procedures once again just to make sure I had remembered everything. I did mostly. So it was quite uneventful but very nice to be out of the house with purpose! I am looking forward to this short schedule I am willing my way to make it work.
So for now it is a thumbs up for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment