Monday, April 15, 2013

Ha it hurts to laugh


I consider myself a pretty happy person despite the pain. I love to laugh. So I am laying down minding my own business watching one of my shows and a funny part comes on. So I do what any normal person does when something is funny. I laugh. Big stink'in mistake. Those pilates I did at physical therapy has my whole stomach on a crazy throb when I laugh. The top part, the bottom part, every part of my stomach is not happy when I laugh.
I do feel like I get beat up when I go all over my body when I leave. That is a good thing. =) The other day I had a lady other than my normal physical therapist and I don't want to say it was a waste of time going. But it was a waste of time. She barely had me work. I love my lady she really makes sure I engage my core and really work. The only way to get those muscles working to support the back and protect it is to work them out. She had me roll a ball with my feet and lift my legs. STUPID. So I scheduled my pysical therapy around her. Hopefully.
Doing what you can is very important. I don't like sitting in bed all day feeling sorry for myself. But trust me there are days I do that. I think with this issue its going to happen every once in a while. But I like to try and do stuff. I have learned that I have been doing a lot of stuff the wrong way. I have never entirely been in tune with my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment