Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm Bringing Sexy Back...Brace




So today I went and put my four hours in with my back brace on the entire time and felt much better than I had. I suppose it is the way I am going to have to be for a while until I am stonger. Of course I wore this thing as discretly as possible under layers of shirts. I asked a few people if they could see it and they were like "what brace?" and "no I don't see a brace." Honestly I think they were lying and trying to be nice. But that's okay I have to wear it now. Okay so do you see here in my "sexy back" picture in the mirror I have my brace on I look pretty normal.







But here I am sure you can clearly see why I need a brace. I know I look like I have a deformed midget arm. But I was holding the brace in the back because I wasn't sure if it would come out very clear. I am a dumb dumb who wore a black shirt under a black brace. 




I wasn't sure the back brace would make much of a difference. I have used some store bought ones before and they are on a shelf somewhere in my laundry room. But trust me this one did. I was actually surprised at the amount it helped. I always took those braces for granted thinking they wouldn't help and they would get tossed in that pile of tried and failed. It also could have been because I took a pain pill before work and then also during, maybe that helped too. It is pretty strong stuff but hey I want to keep my job and make it through the day. It is really sad that's how it is these days for me pop pills or lose your job. I mean I might have enough points available to leave or whatever but I don't think I want to push the envelope. I already used up a lot of points before I took leave.
For those of you too young to work or do not have a point system at work I will explain. Basically a company sets up attendance rules by points. If you are late you get a half a point, if you call in sick you get 1 point or something similar to this. But you get a maximum amount of points you can use in a specific time period, for example lets say 5 points is all they allow. Within the given time period you are late 10 times the 11th time they can have grounds to fire you. Because being late is .5 x 10 days = 5 points. It is very simple most places use it with different guidelines  Some places give you a rolling 6 months some places a year. It varies. You get the idea I am sure. Of course I wish I could just randomly call in just because.


With that said I am not looking to use points unless its absolutley necessary. Lets see how I feel in the morning. Hopefully good. :) Hope Hope Hope Hope Hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment