Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh hip pain :(


So I went to physical therapy the other day. Just as scheduled. My real therapist has been doing some good things with me but its the same stuff all the time. When I heard she was leaving I was a bit nervous but welcomed change. Because we always did the same stuff we never really worked on other stuff like different stretches or different areas like my hip flexors.
So when I seen the new guy I was hoping for good change. The first visit really did not impress me he ran late 15 minutes into our appt. so I had a limited time in pt. He of course apologized a bunch of times however, I was still disappointed. I thought you know he's brand new I will give him the benefit if the doubt. 
The next time I seen him he was very excited telling my he is going to get in there and work out those kinks that are tight. He starts aligning me which I know I am crooked but even long term care doctors I don't like aligning me because I am always nervous hey will eff me up. But he was being gentle. For some reason my dumb self just let him do stuff and did what he asked, I guess I was leaning on the fact that I should try to trust him. Even though he hasn't really ever worked with me. At one point he was pushing on my hips trying to fix them and having me do "thigh master" type moves. Everything was fine while I was there. I got up, felt fine. 
I just had a feeling all that commotion down yonder would come bite me in the butt. Boy did it ever except it bit me in the hips. My hips have been so sore since I have seen him. OMG! I am glad I see my dr tomorrow. Since that last pt I started walking slower back to the hour on my feet and I'm done type thing. Ugh! I hate that I let him mess with my hips in a way that I knew I shouldn't have. 
I have a strange feeling that it has to do with the fact that I am younger. He mentioned that I am one of his youngest patients, so I think because of that he felt he could do more with me than his other patients. I'm sorry but I have a back of like a 60 year old, just because I look less than half of that does not mean my back is that young. Ugh! Stupid back I hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment