Saturday, May 11, 2013

Oh a little of this and that...


So I think my doctor had a stern talk with my physical therapist. He seemed nervous when I walked into the office last time. He said we needed to be more careful. I think he just thought because I was younger with a smile on my face he could do whatever he wanted. Well I may be younger but my body sure acts old. In turn I always have to be careful. I don't think he fully realized that. I am not sure where he came from but it's a pain management facility, so you have to be careful with everyone.
So I got to thinking.
You know, I really hate my back. I got a letter from my doctor for them to raise my desk at work and let me tell you I did not think I had that much was wrong with me. It has all my diagnosis's on it. I was reading it and was just like wow. No wonder I just want to shoot my back off sometimes.
On a happier note I got a real raise at work. That was nice. Apparently, I am pretty good at what I do. I totally did not expect it when my boss called me in I thought it was because I did something wrong. I had been gone for so long it only made sense that I screwed something up. But no, to my surprise it was good news!
I suppose that's all for now I need to spend some time with one of my loves of my life....my puppy!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment