Thursday, February 21, 2013

Good with the Bad



...I believe that is a line from the facts of life. Anywho, I know things have been looking up for a little while but today its a little down. Pain sucks plain and simple. I feel like DDD is so unpredictable. I am good for a few days then boom back to ouchie!!
Here it is well after midnight and I am laying here awake because I can't fall asleep. My dog is knocked out laying next to me. I wish sometimes I could be her. She gets so much attention, love and she doesn't have to do anything for herself. It is not because she can't do stuff like me, its because me and my husband find it necessary to spoil her completely rotten. We have no kids so we just put all our love into her and each other. She doesn't even have to walk in the snow or rain if she doesn't want too because she gets carried around...well I suppose I would get carried a lot too if I was only 10 pounds. :P
If I were my puppy in pain, my owners, that would be me as a human and my husband. Well, they would massage me, hold me, talk super sweet to me and if I still didn't feel better they would take me to the vet to find out what was wrong with me. ahhhh the life of a puppy. Okay that may have been a confusing few lines...not sure if anyone followed me there.
Okay so in real life I am laying here and I swear I can feel every spring in this bed sticking into my back. I know this can not be possible. However, I feel it. I am hoping sleep is in my near future.
Heres to hoping...

2 comments:

  1. Totally relatable some nights I do not sleep at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I wish I were able to be carried at 10lbs too!

    ReplyDelete